What a lovely surprise! Thank you, TIMZAUTO, for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog award. I am so happy to have met you…artistic, intelligent, thoughtful, inspiring…it is an honor to be nominated by you for my first award. 🙂
Seven things about myself:
1. I am a night owl.
2. People think I live on coffee and chocolate, but I really don’t.
3. My favorite quote most days is “I do not like to write – I like to have written” (Gloria Steinem).
4. Other days I force myself to write by thinking of this: “If there is no dull and determined effort, there will be no brilliant achievement” (Hsun-tzu).
5. I have learned that “The first step in blogging is not writing them but reading them” (Jeff Jarvis).
6. I really like quotes.
7. I believe “The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” ( Michelangelo Buonarroti).
My nominations for the One Lovely Blog award are:
At Home on the Road – beautiful photographs and lovely stories about full-time living in an RV
Light Touch – gorgeous photography
Retiree Diary – amazing photography and writing
Photo Nature Blog – stunning nature photography